The eyes are instrumental in our view of the world, but they can also affect the way the world views us. As the skin ages, drooping eyelids and a furrowed brow can cause the eye area to appear fatigued or even stern. This can make you feel self-conscious and may affect your interactions with others. A refreshed and alert looking eye area can make you look and feel younger and more vibrant, resulting in an enhanced self-image.
Your Cosmetic Options
At Westfield Eye Center, we provide advanced solutions for eye care, as well as cosmetic options in Las Vegas. BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel and eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) are some of the cosmetic services that we perform to enhance your appearance and your self-confidence.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) can alleviate sagging, wrinkled, and puffy skin in the upper and lower eyelids for a more open and alert appearance.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes the muscles causing vertical frown lines in the brow and crow's feet around the eyes, leaving skin smoother and younger looking.
- JUVÉDERM® can help you to look younger and more refreshed by adding volume to aging skin and smoothing lines and wrinkles (such as nasolabial folds).
- RADIESSE® Wrinkle Filler is designed to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as stimulate the body's own natural collagen production. This leaves you with noticeably tighter and firmer skin immediately after your treatment.
- LATISSE® helps you grow naturally longer and thicker lashes. It is a prescription treatment you apply daily at home – you won't have to apply mascara again!
In addition to cosmetic procedures, the oculoplastic surgeons at Westfield Eye Center also perform a wide range of corrective and reconstructive surgeries. These include the correction of malpositioned eyelids, reconstruction of the eyelid after skin cancer removal and orbital decompression for the treatment of Graves' ophthalmopathy.
If you would like to learn more about cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the eyes, click here to request a consultation at Westfield Eye Center. Or, you may call our office at 702-362-EYES (3937) to schedule an appointment.